April 9th , 16th, & 23rd 2020 at 2-2:30PM (Eastern Time)
Why graduating students should participate
- Participants on average see a 3X improvement in the way employers see them
- Each online workshop is only 30 minutes long
- The series is designed specifically to give students an edge prior to graduation
- See real world examples and hands on use of tools
- Webinar 1: How Employers Assess Candidates
- Webinar 2: How to Manage Your Job Search
- Webinar 3: What It Takes to Win the Best Jobs
Who will be leading the webinar?
Acadiate co-founders Zane Westmoreland & David Murdoch will be leading the series. Acadiate is a leader in online talent marketing. They have spent over 10 years researching what makes new grads compelling to employers. Acadiate’s insight and approach helps the typical graduating student achieve a 3X improvement in their ability to market themselves according to surveyed recruiters.
Free for students that belong to a school network on Acadiate.
If you don’t have an account, please reach out to a school administrator for access details.
Workshop registration is required: https://s.acadiate.com/BestJobs